I’m linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my gratitude list for the week.
Got back to work on Monday after a blissful time on leave and let me say this week felt a bit longer than 5 days!
- Wonderful time on leave. Loads of amazing wildlife sightings, great weather, pampering at the spa, lazing by the pool and enjoying ourselves. I’m still downloading pics and will do a proper post next week. Here is one relaxing in the amazing heat we had during the afternoon. Wish I felt so chilled permanently.
- Coming back to rain and cooler weather – felt strange to wear a jacket on the way home from the airport but we are always grateful for the rain here.
- My Dad’s checkup going well at the Dr last week.
- Finishing a book I couldn’t put down “The family upstairs” by Lisa Jewell. Looking forward to reviewing it soon.
- Switching off my phone and having zero interruptions for a full week – it was BLISS.
- Having a pedicure and manicure while we were away and enjoying my pretty nails all week.
- Sleeping so well in the cooler weather
- Biltong nuggets – such a delicious snack
- Chilled weekday evenings. Been taking it easy at gym and haven’t got back into my routine just yet. Been nice to have slow evenings after work to chill in front of our series and sitcoms.
- Playing bowls after work yesterday evening and winning a prize afterwards – a chocolate which Mark and I enjoyed with some tea late last night!
And now the weekend is a few hours away and I cannot wait. There is rugby to watch tomorrow. We have a day trip up the West Coast planned. One of those relaxing weekends that are very much needed after a long week.
What about you? What is on your gratitude list this week?