Hooray! Friday is here. It was a short week for us as Tuesday was a public holiday.
Fridays mean linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my list of things that made me smile during the past week. So my recap for the week includes:
- Breakfast at Ginja Beanz in Langebaan on Saturday. Had a fun day trip up the West Coast and Mark got the most amazing sunrise photo.
- Spa pampering – had a relaxing pedicure at my favourite spa.
- Dinner with Mark’s parents on Monday. Food was quite disappointing but the company was good. As hubby joked on the way home “what time is supper?” I’m all for portion control but not when paying a silly price at a restaurant and my main looks like a side dish.
- Tuesday was a public holiday so it meant a lie in, lots of tea, relaxed brunch, a long drive and 5km run at the gym.
- Eating healthy dinners and incorporating more and more vegetables into our meals.
- Getting to work from home a couple of days this week.
- Got my gym goal for the week even though it meant 3 intense workouts, 3 days in a row.
- Grocery shopping is done for the weekend. Anyone else dislike grocery shopping as much as I do? Hubby and I went to do all the shopping yesterday after gym.
- Scented candles. I’m always buying beautiful smelling candles and no longer just store them or keep them for special occasions.
- Warm weather. Going to need to do the wardrobe switch any day now. *waves goodbye to cardigans for a few months*
I finally got around to making a hairdressing appointment so that is on tomorrow’s to-do list. Hubby bought a new camera in the week and wants to try it out so he is super happy. Other than that we’ll see what this weekend brings.