Hello Friday, so glad you’ve arrived! This morning is a chilly and rather wet Friday (spring, where are you?) but I’m not complaining – the weekend is just hours away and next Tuesday is a public holiday for us.
Fridays mean linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my list of things that made me smile during the past week:
- Going with Mark to do a sunset photo shoot on Saturday night. We waited on the rocks on the beach and it was so relaxing. He preferred his sunrise picture from that morning but it was still fun and the weather was pleasant.
- Long nap on Sunday – bliss.
- Doing my best ever 5k run
- Sweet potato mash.
- Catching up with a good friend over dinner on Tuesday. The usual restaurant we go to was closed (didn’t realise the hours had changed) but we got a table at another one close by.
- Warmer weather – even dressing a bit more spring-like these days. Hence I wore a floral top and went a day without stockings this week.
- Staying on top of the housework so this weekend is relatively chore-free
- Getting an appointment at my favourite spa
- Lindt chocolates as a gift.
- Doing the grocery shopping for the weekend yesterday after work so we can get our weekend started as we leave the office today!
Tomorrow we are going up the West Coast for a day trip. Mark has a sunrise picture in mind that he wants to get and then we are having breakfast at one of our favourite places in Langebaan. Afterwards I’m off for some spa pampering.
Sunday I plan to chill, catch up on my reading and hopefully hit the gym.
Have a great weekend everyone!