September goals and mantras
And just like that spring is here!
Well almost….we had rain yesterday and it was chilly in the evening but September means warmer weather is on the way for us.
*Does happy dance*
The first Monday of the month is the link up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with monthly goals and mantras.
But first a recap of last month’s goals:
Increase gym visits this month
Make time to do more creative writing
Re-organize upstairs bathroom
Drink more water
Make an appointment for some spa pampering
Blog 10 times and schedule more posts 12 updates but who is counting 🙂
- 2 Facebook free days a week (minimum) I am sure I did most weeks but didn’t always keep track of it. I just know I’m more mindful offline and ❤ it
- Update my gratitude journal daily Started over a week into the month but then got into the daily routine
Have an awesome long weekend
A lot was ticked off and most was pretty effortless. The main bathroom cupboard was a fun project and I enjoyed organizing it after I found containers. The bathroom looks so minimalistic and tidy now, each morning I walk into to clean and uncluttered surfaces. The spa pampering was bliss and we loved the long weekend we spent up the West Coast.
Lets have a look at my September 2019 goals:
- Make time to do more creative writing – schedule time each week for this
- Read 2 books
- Continue mindfulness, writing in my gratitude journal and spending less time on FB
- Write an article on my dry month and how it improved my fitness, sleep and mood
- Make another spa appointment.
- Drink more water than tea!
Mantras for the month:
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream – C S Lewis
Spring: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be – unknown
Although no on can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending – Carl Bard
Here is to a great September