Hello Friday! This week has been a long one. Busy. Good. Could be better but I’m not complaining as Friday morning has arrived and there is a weekend just hours away, waiting to be enjoyed.
Fridays mean happy vibes and gratitude lists. As always, I enjoy linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my list of things that made me smile during the week.
- Spending another weekend up the West Coast. The Gannets at Lamberts Bay were exquisite and we had a wonderful stay at our favourite guesthouse in Langebaan.
- Getting pampered at the Spa in Langebaan. Had a pedicure and the bright orange just shouts spring is around the corner.
- Caramel muffin and coffee as an early afternoon desk snack
- Doing a post that I’ve been wanting to write for ages about female friendships https://my30somethingadventures.wordpress.com/2019/08/19/4001/ Thanks Charlotte for the inspiration. It is a topic that I’ve been thinking about a lot lately.
- Making time for gym. Monday was so busy but I made sure I fitted in a 4km run.
- Working from home on Wednesday. Meant I could go to the gym at lunchtime and visit the dentist.
- 2nd full week of a dry month and feeling quite good. I’ve got more energy and am sleeping so well.
- Clinique gift with purchase goodies
- Being more mindful and being aware of when I’m overthinking nonsense. Work in progress.
- Tea and book time early in the morning before a busy day.
We’ve got a chilled weekend ahead, Mark wants to get a photo of some Canola fields so we are checking the weather and what the best time would be. Also plan to spend some time in the garden getting it ready for spring. We went to get the grocery shopping for the weekend done last night after work and stopped off by the butcher to get what we need for hamburgers – I felt rather inspired after watching a cooking show earlier this week!
What about you? How has your week been?