Hello Friday! Been a busy but good week my side. Was off ill on Monday but back in the land of the living. Lets just say I am SO over colds and flu right now.
Fridays mean happy vibes and gratitude lists so I’m linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my list of things that made me smile during the week:
- Fun in Lamberts Bay seeing the Gannets last weekend. I will do a post soon about our stay up the West Coast. We enjoyed our stay at Harrisons House in Langebaan – the room was stunning and the breakfast was SO good.
- New tumble dryer. The previous one was getting old and taking forever to dry clothes.
- Trying a new mint tea I bought and enjoying the refreshing taste.
- Reading the Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty. I am only a few pages in but enjoying it so far.
- Doing a dry month and making healthier food choices along the way (will do a proper post on this when I’m done).
- New cuticle oil I’ve been using after my nails were damaged having a gellish manicure removed incorrectly ages ago
- Having the best cup of tea ever on Tuesday. It had been a long day and hubby made me a cup after my shower. I told him that was the best cup of tea in my history of my tea drinking.
- Clean and tidy home. Just lifted my spirits instantly waking up to a clean and organized home this morning and knowing we have no chores for the weekend.
- Getting grocery shopping done last night so we can go home after work and get our weekend started.
- Doing some creative writing this week.
We’ve got some fun planned for this weekend and I’ve got a spa appointment for tomorrow which I’m looking forward to. Managed to get a last minute booking yesterday.
What about you? What is on your gratitude list today?