Welcome to Wednesday humpday confessions. The list this week includes:
- When logging into various sites I’m SO over of having to confirm that I’m not a robot. Very tired of clicking on pictures with cars/store fronts and traffic lights to prove I’m a person.
- Last week the award for worst pms went to me. I managed to get upset about every single thing I could fret about. Made getting the last word a full time hobby. Then got misty eyed at a song, an episode of the Village and a couple of very moving advertisements on television.
- Don’t know why but tidying things up when feeling stressed is like my version of having a glass of wine. Obviously less fun but much more acceptable in the daytime. Plus things look organized afterwards – a definite win!
- Trying to get an answer for an issue I’ve been complaining about for nearly 2 weeks and I received request to complete a survey on service received. I was very mature and made a cup of tea instead of answering. I’m going to give benefit of the doubt that my query will be resolved before the end of the week/month/year (not holding my breath).
- I’ve mentioned my gift drawer (a kitchen drawer filled with goodies so that I spend less time running around finding last minute gifts, wrapping paper and tape). Well I went in there and treated myself to some lovely hand lotion the other day. Sometimes you need to just spoil yourself on an ordinary day. There doesn’t always need to be an occasion.
Well those are this weeks confessions. Not too scandalous 🙂