It is pouring with rain as I type this from our kitchen. It was a short week our side with Monday being a public holiday and the time has flown.
Unfortunately hubby is sick and I’ve been taking Airmune in an attempt to stay healthy. I’ve had flu twice since winter started – I feel like I’m done!
Friday means linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my list of what made me happy during the week:
- Spa pampering on Saturday, had a manicure, pedicure and my eyebrows shaped.
- Seeing a Marsh Owl on Sunday. Such a beautiful bird!
- 3 day weekends
- Heater at work is fixed! Oh my gosh I spent Tuesday morning feeling like I was sitting in a fridge at the office.
- Working from home a few days this week.
- Having more of my articles published on the online magazine for catch me if you can http://cmiyc.co.za/magazine/
- New sneakers – I can never resist Adidas.
- That moment when our home is clean and organised and I’m on top of the laundry.
- Last weekend with my braces – yippee
I’ve got a girls night tomorrow night to celebrate a friends birthday. I do feel a bit bad leaving hubby at home when he is ill but he insists that I go. I feel like a bad friend if I don’t attend and a bad wife if I do.
What about you? What are you up to?