It is a very cold Friday this side of the world! Winter is truly here now (lovely rain this week so not complaining) but I must say the mornings are chilly.
Friday means linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my list of what made me happy this week:
- Fantastic weekend away in the Drakensberg mountains.
- Being in nature and having the beautiful views, peace and quiet put back what everyday living takes out.
- My new K-way jacket – oh my goodness I’ve never known a jacket to be so warm and lightweight and comfortable. I’ll be wearing mine until September.
- Steak and sweet potato mash after a very busy Monday
- Lots of rain on Tuesday and again on Wednesday
- Having two of my articles published on the CMIYC online magazine.
- Productive Thursday evening – did loads of errands and shopping which means more time to relax this weekend.
- Feeling organised with my “gift drawer”. No more running around buying presents at the last minute. When I see something that will make a great gift I buy it right away and keep it in my designated drawer. Going to be honest I fancy one or two of the goodies for myself.
- My phone is fixed! Will catch up on the Whatsapps soon!
- Tea with honey
Tonight I’m going to a yoga class after work and tomorrow is a friends birthday. She is having a birthday dinner is in the evening. Hubby and I have breakfast plans for tomorrow and we’ll see what Sunday brings.
What about you? Any exciting plans for the weekend?