Wednesday so time to get some things off my chest.
- My phone gave up the ghost last week and I had no Whatsapp, e-mail or FB. I was able to sms so I returned to 2009 and communicated with everyone that way. Oh and I logged onto a pc to check e-mails. Can I just say what a peaceful day I had? I started out feeling stressed but ended it super calm! Loved the archaic phone for a few days. I then locked myself out of said archaic phone so I’m currently phone free. It feels odd. But peaceful.
- I finished watching season 3 of This is Us and quite frankly I was exhausted! Felt like I had invested so much emotionally in the show so I had to keep watching. But in all honesty this was not my favourite season.
- I’m into the latest My Kitchen Rules Australia but wow such a lot of drama! Speaking of cooking programmes, does anyone else feel it is essential to have dinner while watching one?
- I have such ideas for great blog posts and get annoyed that they vanish the moment I sit down in front of my laptop! So I’ve been making notes in a book or on my phone. Well I did when said phone worked.
- I’m thinking of going shoe-free indoors at home. Lets be honest our shoes collect huge amount of germs and bacteria which we then tramp in all around the house. Not cool. I’ve been reading up online and there is 2 very different opinions. For and against and some comments were so angry! What are your thoughts on this?
Well nothing too scandalous here. What about you? Any humpday confessions you’d like to share?