We made it! Friday is here and hooray for that!
Fridays mean linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my list of what made me happy this week:
- Great weekend. Nachos, a lovely drive, yoga, gym and some pottering around at home. Productive but still relaxing.
- Reading an amazing book about eating for your blood type – so interesting!
- After a long Monday we had a delicious dinner and chilled evening and it was a good start to a busy week.
- Yoga at lunchtime on Tuesday at work. A colleague who has qualified as a yoga teacher gave us a session. Felt so relaxed and calm when I got back to my desk.
- Going to gym and pushing myself on the treadmill after work on Tuesday and Wednesday. Did a decent run and felt great afterwards.
- Having a turning point regarding being mindful. Taking a step back and then putting things into perspective really makes a difference.
- Also realizing that overthinking solves nothing and is a huge waste of time. Took 36 years to learn this but better late than never.
- Meditation lesson on Wednesday evening and I was able to completely relax. I actually got into the Yoga Nidra state for the first time.
- Coffee on days when tea just doesn’t cut it!
- Doing a few link ups this week and enjoying getting to know bloggers from around the world. Such a special community we have here and I’m always filled with gratitude.
I’m posting this super early today as we have a short day at work. Going out for an office lunch and then it is weekend time afterwards! Tomorrow I’ve got yoga and a girls night in the evening. Sunday we are planning on going for a drive – we’ll see what the weather is up to.