Happy Friday everyone! Bit chilly today (cardigan and heater on as I type). I’m still wearing dresses and pretending that it isn’t autumn.
This week wasn’t my ultimate favourite. I’ve signed up for a meditation course which I mentioned and just felt like irritations from the day followed me there in the evening. I wasn’t able be as relaxed as I was in the first session which annoyed me. I’m an overthinker of note. Trying to stop it. Work in progress.
Fridays mean linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my list of what made me happy this week:
- Chilled Friday evening – just what was needed after a really busy week.
- Yoga on Saturday.
- Really productive Sunday. I cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed and did a load of washing. After brunch we went to get new flowers for the garden, did a grocery shop for the week, pottered around in the garden and relaxed outside before the rain.
- Drinking more water
- Going for a run on Monday when we really didn’t feel like it but feeling so good afterwards.
- Same for Wednesday (before my meditation session). It was a really rushed evening.
- Lindt chocolate that my boss brought back from Switzerland. I’ve saved it for tonight.
- Spoilt myself with some goodies from Clinique. I purchased some moisturizer, quad of eye-shadow and a lip gloss and qualified for the free gift with purchase and 2 samples of my choice. Got it delivered this week and it seriously made my day!
I’ve got yoga tomorrow morning which I’m looking forward to. I love the hour that I spend at the studio and feel as if it is a gift I give myself.