Been a busy but good week my side with lots going on and the days flying by. Spent an evening with my in-laws, did a new yoga class, got a new washing machine, went to the orthodontist, had some great gym workouts, caught up with work e-mails, started quarter end, grocery shopping, laundry and the like. When hubby and I woke up this morning we looked at each other with looks that said Friday at last!
Friday means linking up with the Peaceful Posse a blogging group run by Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/
On Fridays we list the things that made us happy.
Often it is easy to get caught up in a routine as deadlines, to-do lists and responsibilities fill our inboxes and heads. But with this group we list what made our week special. What made us smile. It is a reminder to look for the good in every day. So here is my list for the past week.
- Brunch with my ❤ on Sunday. Hubby fried the bacon and mushrooms, I made the flapjacks and we potter around the kitchen having coffee and a laugh. I treasure these happy weekend moments.
- Rain on Monday and Thursday!
- Fun with my in-laws on Monday evening after work. Rain had cleared and we played some bowls before going out to dinner.
- Slightly cooler weather. Autumn is on the way and (despite an amazing summer) I’m not fighting it. We’ve had such hot days that the cooler temperatures are so refreshing.
- Trying a new yoga class. Did Vinyasa hot flow and felt SO relaxed afterwards.
- Braces are working – amazing the difference in just over a month.
- Hot chocolate and marshmallows after a busy day.
- Going for a run on Wednesday and Thursday after work.
- Slowly getting on top of the laundry after our holiday. Love our new washing machine.
- Ugrading my WordPress account – yay!
This weekend we are planning on going for a cycle and I plan to have a brunch and hopefully a braai tomorrow.
What about you? What is on your gratitude list today?