Happy Friday everyone! Goodness but this week was a full one (trying to find a more interesting word for busy)!
Tuesday evening I met a friend for dinner and we had a great catch up. I really need to make more time for good friends and I’m glad she is planning a girls night next month which I’m looking forward to. Wednesday evening I started a meditation course and it was so good. Thursday after work hubby and I went to a photographic exhibition where one of his photos was being displayed. .
It was very exciting seeing his work on the wall – I love the photo that they chose because so much time went into this particular picture last winter.
People often see a photo without seeing the work that goes into making it a memory. They don’t realise the time spent planning and hiking to a location to get the photo they are looking at. Last winter we had a lot of rain which was amazing and hubby spent hours waiting for the water levels in this particular photo to be just right. Timing is so important in photography and when one gets it correct, it can be spectacular.
- Baking last Friday after work and having chocolate cupcakes to snack on all weekend. They lasted just until late Sunday afternoon.
- Going to yoga on Sunday morning
- Le Creseut containers for our tea and coffee.
- Making time for 3 gym visits this week even though it was such a busy one.
- A good friend who is always there to listen.
- Learning so much in the first session of the meditation course I’m doing. 4 more to attend and I’m really looking forward to learning more.
- Fun evening in Town last night. The exhibition was beautiful and I was so proud of my hubby.
- Date night at one of our favourite restaurants. Good food and a lovely evening with my ❤
- Cutting out coffee and drinking lots of water this week. Realised that I’m craving tea less when I drink water.
This evening is take out, TV and couch time! After a busy week we seriously need it. Tomorrow I’m going to a yoga class in the morning and we’ve got some shopping to do in the afternoon. Hubby’s golf on Sunday was cancelled so we have a free day now. With autumn here we need to make the most of what is left of the warmish weather.