And February is here!
Lets see how I did on my January goals:
- Continue going to yoga No and I’m disappointed I didn’t make time
Try something new at gymTried a Pound class and went 3 times! Update blog 10 timesDid a couple more!
- Keep holiday feeling alive! Less stress more laughter. Could be better at this.
Read 3 books Spend more time outside, less online. SORT BOOKCASEYes at long last! It looks great!
I’m pretty pleased with my goals overall. The yoga would have made a huge difference to a really busy month and I should have made more time. January had some really busy weeks and I took a days leave for my birthday so last week felt like a crazy rush.
February goals are:
- Go to yoga as often as I can
- Read 3 books
- Do a birthday recap post on my blog
- Blog 8 times
- Organise bathroom cupboard
- 1-2 days offline a week
Mantras for the month ahead
You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with – Jim Rohn
Your circle should want to see you win. Your circle should clap the loudest when you have good news. If they don’t, get a new circle – unknown.