It is FRIDAY and what a week it has been. I had to go to the Orthodontist this morning. I had braces 22 years ago and now at the age of 35 (well for one more week!) I have braces again.
I’ll only need these for a few months versus over 2 years like back when I had them in the 90’s.
I feel SO old.
Moving on, Friday means linking up with the Peaceful Posse – Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with a weekly gratitude list.
- Brunch at one of our favourite coffee shops on Saturday.
- Going for a hike on Sunday – very hectic and steep hike I might add
- Nachos afterwards
- Going for a 4.5km run on Monday after work
- Date night on Wednesday
- Petunias in our garden looking so pretty
- On target with my Goodreads challenge for this month
- Orthodontist appointment done and dusted
- Getting to work out of office today
- Grocery shopping for tonight sorted out yesterday
Tomorrow we are going to do another hike – different trail hopefully! Sunday is unplanned for now. Maybe a cycle maybe a chilled day. We’ll see.