What a week! I’m in serious need of a weekend.
Has Friday ever taken so long to arrive?? I’m counting down the minutes until 4:00pm because this week has taken it out of me and I’m in need of lots of chocolate and wine.
- Fun Saturday in Langebaan. We had breakfast at Ginja Beanz, visited West Coast National Park, then stopped off in Darling for lunch on the way back.
- Delicious donuts on Sunday.
- My mini orchid in the kitchen.
- New bedding – been sleeping so well on new sheets and pillowcases. Even in this heat.
- Reading before work with a cup of tea a few mornings this week.
- Dinner at one of our favourite restaurant on Tuesday.
- Clean home and an empty laundry basket – feeling organized!
- Had fun at a Pound class at gym (a workout with yoga and pilates inspired moves and drumming). It is a lot of fun and quite a workout at the same time!
- Grocery shopping for most of the weekend done last night so we can start our weekend as we leave the office (anyone else hate grocery shopping as much as me?)
- Did two 4km runs this week.
This weekend I’m planning on going to another yoga class and then have brunch afterwards. We have a day trip planned for Sunday but it is weather dependent so we’ll see.
Have a great weekend everyone!