It is the first Friday of 2019! Hope everyone had a great week so far? Wednesday was my last day on leave and I had a lot planned for the day. Unfortunately woke up sick and the day was a write off. Meh. Yesterday was my first day back and it was super busy but it is amazing how quickly you get back into a routine.
- Amazing time on leave. Had the best anniversary and Christmas and loved being in Hermanus for both. While we were away I ran my longest distance (just over 9 km’s) and am on my way to 10km’s now.
- We did a day trip to Langebaan on Saturday and I got a nail treatment for my nails when I had a manicure. They were damaged after having my previous gellish manicure removed last month. It isn’t the gellish that damages it nails – it is how you have it removed and I’ve learnt my lesson!
- Did an electronic declutter. Went through FB and contacts on my phone and deleted where necessary. It feels like a weight lifted off and I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner. I’m over people trawling through my photos on FB and Whatsapp (who never have anything to add but collect likes and comments like a hobby on their own FB page). Clicking unfriend felt great and I’m 100% unapologetic.
- Feeling better after being so sick earlier in the week. Won’t go into yucky details but so glad I can face a cup of tea again.
- First day back at work done and dusted.
This weekend is going to be a quiet one. We have some gardening planned for Sunday and I’d like to do some yoga. We were thinking about going through to Langebaan but we’ll see. I’m not quite feeling up to a long road trip at the moment.
Whatever your plans are this weekend – enjoy 🙂