I am so happy that Friday has arrived (and we have a 3 day weekend). If I thought last week was busy, this one was insane! I feel like I have rushed around from the moment I opened my eyes on Monday morning and now as I sip coffee (step aside tea – I need liquid fuel) I feel relieved it is over and I go on leave in a few days.
I made time to go to yoga and a mindful session afterwards on Monday. Got home just before 10:00pm. Tuesday evening we had a work function at the office. Wednesday I met a friend for tea, then went for a run, had supper and went to the in-laws for cake and tea and to exchange gifts. Thursday I finished up quarter end at work – day passed in a blur.
Last night we got home tired and instead of going to gym or yoga or catching up on housework I suggested a date night. It was great. Delicious food and wine and catching up with my ❤ was just what I needed after a hectic week. Came home, showered, got into jim jams and dozed off watching a movie. It was a wonderful evening.
We’ve got our department lunch today so ending work early and then 3 days ahead to chill! I cannot wait. Tomorrow we are going to Langebaan for a day trip and I managed to get a last minute appointment at the spa. We are having a braai in the evening and we have no set plans for Sunday and Monday. Bliss.
- Wonderful weekend. Went to a dinner at a bowls club with colleagues on Friday. Yoga and brunch on Saturday. Took a drive on Sunday. Napped.
- Going to another yoga class and loving it
- Beautiful flowers and a chocolate from a friend.
- Getting super spoilt with a gift voucher from Woolies.
- The Christmas tree and decorations at home making me feel festive wherever I look.
How about you? What is on your list this week?