I love this time of year! On Saturday we put up our Christmas tree and set out all our Christmas decorations.
I feel so festive and just want to press pause on this month! I know that the festive season can be busy and expensive but I have always loved December. We have some leave planned, looking forward to celebrating our (12th) anniversary and then it is Christmas and New Years Eve.
Each month I link up with the fabulous Peaceful Posse and we recap our goals from the month before, list our new ones and include a mantra or two.
Lets see how I did in November:
Read 4 books Go to a yoga classWent on Saturday (which is technically the 1st December but I’m ticking this off).
- Sort out bookcase – Didn’t make time for this unfortunately.
Do 30 days of gratitude (update gratitude journal every day for November) Make time for creative writing – 30 minutes, 3 times a week
- Get Christmas shopping done so there is no rushing around in December. 2 presents left!
Not bad. My goals for December:
- Read 4 books and complete Goodreads reading challenge (goal for the year is 40 books)
- Go to another yoga class
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Blog at least 8 times and do more link ups
- Organise bookcase
- Have a wonderful time on leave and an amazing anniversary and Christmas with my ❤
My mantras for December are about gratitude.
“Gratitude turns what we have into enough” – Melody Beattie
“If you want to find happiness, find gratitude” – Steve Maraboli
Here is to an awesome December 🙂