It has been a good week – busy but I’ve ticked a lot off my to-do list and now I’m counting down the hours until 4:00pm.
My gratitude list this week includes:
- A wonderful time in Langebaan over the weekend. We came back feeling super relaxed.
- A clean home – always feel so much more organised when we come home after a busy day and everything is clean and tidy.
- Clean, fresh sheets. I slept SO well this week.
- A crisp glass of wine after a long day.
- My mantra for November. “You do you and I’ll do me”. I’m sick of happiness vampires who cannot be happy for others. Kept thinking this phrase a few days ago when hubby and I shared our weekend recap up the West Coast at a dinner. We’d seen amazing birds and enjoyed being in nature before watching rugby and having a braai. But because this didn’t involve our dinner companions we were met with some sour expressions and what I’ve come to expect: “The Look”. I sat there happily tucking into my main course and refused to let them take anything away from my joy.
Linking up with: