We had some really hot summer days recently and now it is back to spring with cooler temperatures – I’m not complaining, I know the very hot weather will arrive and in the meantime I’m enjoying this can-wear-a-dress-without-getting-cold-but-don’t-need-airconditioning-just-yet weather. My Friday pic above was taken a while ago when we were in Hermanus and I never get tired of looking at the ocean. It is getting me into the weekend mood!
My highlights from this week include:
- Garden is looking amazing! Hubby and I went to buy plants and flowers and it is looking so much like spring outside. I love looking out at the window box and seeing petunias when I’m doing dishes.
- Finding an old book I’d forgotten I’d bought and reading it now. After the Last Dance by Sarra Manning. Cannot put it down.
- Getting an appointment for a pedicure tomorrow. Left it quite late but so pleased they could fit me in at the time requested.
- Rose petal and vanilla tea by Woolworths. A friend gave this to me over the weekend and it tastes so good.
- Being more mindful. This week we spent a lot of time pottering around in the garden in the evenings. After the planting we sat outside and just enjoyed the cool evening. There was chores to do and dinner to start and we just sat on our bench until we realised the stars were out and it was getting late.
Tomorrow we are going to Langebaan for the day. I love a spontaneous road trip! I’m getting a pedicure (haven’t been to a spa in ages and felt like a treat).
What about you? What is on your gratitude list today? Anything exciting planned for the weekend?
Linking up with: