I’m linking up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ with my weekly gratitude list. I meant to post on Friday but am doing today instead. I actually have more to add from the weekend so here goes:
- Going to the gym last week even when I felt like having a lazy evening after a very busy day. I was so glad after I’d been!
- Having dinner with a friend on Tuesday evening.
- Watching Johnny English 3 at the movies. Even though I didn’t find it as funny as the first 2, there are some hilarious parts.
- Ticking everything off my weekly to-do list.
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows
- Making it to my goal weight. I set a goal for myself in April this year and on Friday morning I reached it.
- Going on a hike on Friday – it was great.
- Meeting a friend for tea on Saturday and chatting for hours.
- Having a productive Sunday yesterday. Had breakfast out, did a quick shop, came home and did some gardening, decluttered and organised the study, went for a drive and had supper in front of the TV watching My Kitchen Rules South Africa. A busy but wonderful day.
Now it is Monday lunchtime and I’ve got some things to finish before hometime. Then off to the gym, grocery shopping, shower then it is dinner and couch time 🙂 We are watching Manifest at the moment and only seeing episode 1 so far. Looking forward to the next one, along with MasterChef Australia starting later in the week.
Hope everyone has a great week further.