I’m trying to wrap my head around the fact that we are in September! While many bloggers are talking about fall/autumn we are getting ready for spring and I’m looking forward to the warmer weather and not having to wear layers of clothing every day! The weather is still quite cool at the moment and I’m sitting with the heater on full blast as I type this 🙂
My August goals were:
- Look into doing yoga Well I sent an e-mail enquiring classes – does that count?
- Continue to meditate Not as often as I should have
- Declutter one area or room Nope
- Put OLW for 2018 into action Not really
- Read 3 books Read 2
Yeah I know – terrible. August just seems to have gotten away from me.
- Go to a yoga class
- Make time for close friends
- Declutter wardrobe and donate clothes I don’t wear
- Read 3 books
- Blog 10 times
- Be more mindful
- Less time online – 2 FB free days a week?
My mantras focus on gratitude and mindfulness this month:
Tell me, what are your goals and mantras for September?