July goals and mantras
So here we are! A new month has started and I love doing this monthly post and linking up with fabulous Peaceful Posse – Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ as we list goals and mantras for the month ahead.
Okay, so June goals were:
- Drive more often – Nope.
Read 3 books Yes and I joined Goodreads (having so much fun!). Shout if you are on there!
Continue healthy meal planning Yes!
- Make June a dry month – Not a chance.
- Be more mindful – Getting there slowly. It is a work in progress.
July goals are as follows:
- Read 3 books
- Update Goodreads with books I’ve read (have I mentioned in the last 5 minutes that I love this website?)
- Blog 10 times
- Do more creative writing
- Drive more often
- Meditate after a stressful day
- Continue being mindful
- Continue going to gym and don’t use winter as an excuse
- Make hubby’s birthday at the end of the month awesome 🙂
Mantras for the month: