This has been a week that won’t make the list of favourites. My Mom was back in hospital – everytime I think she is sorted, she has another health scare. Thankfully she was able to leave yesterday and is back at home after a course of serious antibiotics. She’s had 4 stays since December excluding times she’s gone in but was able to leave the same day. So I’ve had a heavy heart this week and haven’t blogged much – just haven’t been in the right space.
- Going to Cape Point over the weekend. Hadn’t been in so long and even though it was pouring with rain, it was awesome to visit.
- Shopping day with a friend on Sunday. Bought jim jams, slippers, a cardigan, thermal top and pumps. Got some amazing discounts on the pj’s and cardigan. We enjoyed lunch out in between the shopping which was fun.
- Rain – every drop that goes into our dams is a blessing.
- Sushi on Monday night. Had dinner with a friend from work and her cousin who I hadn’t seen in ages.
- Date night on Tuesday.
- A clean home.
- Ran 4km’s after work on Thursday. Last thing I felt like was going to gym, but it felt so good afterwards.
- Meal planning and enjoying healthier dinners Wednesday and Thursday.
- Enjoying Goodreads – I love seeing what others are reading – please let me know if you are on there.
- Started a new book this morning called “The break down” by B A Paris. Only 30 pages in and cannot put it down.
I love Beth’s http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ OLW for the year which is nourish and after this week I need to do a lot of this myself. Just unplug and unwind. So that is the theme for this weekend. We are having lunch out tomorrow and hopefully we can play squash on Sunday. The weather is supposed to be cold and rainy so there will be no cycling.
It is pouring with rain at the moment and I’m going to go make a cup of tea before tackling the afternoon. Got some things to do before hometime and then the weekend can begin!
What about you? What is on your gratitude list right now?