I love these posts. You can just do a massive mind dump of all the random things floating in your head and blog about it!
Here are my weekly confessions:
- I’m spending ages on weather websites. And then I go onto other websites and compare the rainfall. Then hope the one that predicted the most is correct. In short this drought has really made me aware of how badly we need rain and how desperately we need to conserve every drop. I don’t know when last I went onto websites with fashion. I’m too busy checking dam levels online and comparing them with last years levels.
- I left my phone at home a few days ago and it was great. I got so much done and didn’t miss FB at all.
- I find ironing to be extremely relaxing. I used to love helping out my Mom when I was growing up with the ironing and I remember practicing on simple things like towels when I was 10. Then I moved onto t-shirts and eventually my Dad’s work shirts. So many people say they cannot stand ironing but I love it.
- I recently joined Goodreads and don’t what took me so long! If you are on there – let me know!
- I had breakfast for lunch today – I prefer it to a toasted sandwhich! Met with a work friend and we had eggs, bacon, tomatoes and toast before making our way back to the office.
- I’m leaving an hour early today – yippee! Always feels good getting more out of the evening 🙂
What is on your mind today?