What a week! Do you ever feel like the days between Monday and Friday are waaaaaaay more than 5? That was my week. I’ve mentioned my Mom not being well and we’ve been waiting since last Tuesday for the results of her bone marrow biopsy. Yesterday my Mom sent a message saying the tests were back and clear. I let out a breath that I didn’t realise I’d been holding and a huge weight was lifted – we are SO relieved. My Mom is waiting for one test which she says she is not worried about and she said should the test be positive she will need a course of tablets to sort it out.
Work wise this week has been very busy with quarter end and I’m happy that Friday is here and 4:00pm is in sight!
- My Mom’s test results coming back clear. Feel like a massive worry has been lifted and we are so relieved and grateful!
- The most delicious butter chicken last Friday night – what an amazing start to the weekend.
- Relaxed Saturdays
- Date night on Sunday – went to watch “Life of the Party” and thoroughly enjoyed it. Had a great dinner at Cattle Baron afterwards.
- Butternut soup on cold winter days
- Going to gym when I felt I didn’t have the energy, running 3.9km’s and enjoying it.
- The warmer weather on Wednesday. Said goodbye dry month and had some wine outside on the bench in the garden.
- Dam levels are up!
- Watching My Kitchen Rules South Africa and My Kitchen Rules Australia.
- Trying new teas and enjoying them.
This weekend is going to be super relaxed which is much needed after this week. Alot depends on the weather – whether we cycle and hubby gets to do some photography. We are having another delicous curry for dinner tonight and I cannot wait! Tomorrow is predicted to pour down and we have a chilled day planned – late breakfast, staying in our jim jams and catching up on all our favourite shows. Sunday we are hoping to go for a long cycle and have dinner out planned for the evening.
What is on your gratitude list today? What are your weekend plans?