I’m not the biggest fan of winter but at 35 I need to accept it arrives each year and I need to make the most of it. So I compiled a bucket list of things to warm up the next few months.
- Go back to the Quiver trees. We went the weekend before last and it was amazing. Now we want to go back and spend more time there – hopefully the weather will be better with a bit more sun.
- Have a weekend in Wilderness. Was there for Easter and it seems so long ago. I love that place.
- Visit the market in Wilderness again
- Continue going to gym – winter is not an excuse!
- Cycle 45 km’s and increase speed from previous cycle
- Go to a class offered by the gym instead of only using the treadmill
- Do a proper winter shop. Stock up on spencers and thick stockings. Actually make a list so I don’t return with a pair of sandals on sale.
- Make soup from scratch
- Read both “The power of now” by Eckhart Tolle or “The life-changing magic of tidying up” by Marie Kondo and put into practice
- Keep up with my book goals – I’m aiming to have read 40 by the end of the year
- Try a new recipe – savoury or sweet
- Say no to things that don’t interest hubby and I. Our weekends are precious and I’m putting us first.
Do you have a seasonal bucket list? If so, what is on it?