Well hello Friday – you certainly took your time.
This week was a long one and I didn’t get to gym as often as I’d have liked to but I cut down on junk food, ate out less and did meal planning which once I got into was actually easy.
My gratitude list for this week includes:
- Finally found shoes for cycling! Found a pair by Giro and they are so comfortable. They are not clip ons – I’m not ready to try those just yet.
- Sushi for dinner on Friday night. It was a great start to the weekend.
- Visiting the Northern Cape on Saturday – seeing the Quiver trees was absolutely amazing. Well worth the early start and long drive (total km’s travelled was over 500).
- Relaxed Sunday – did a bit of housework and went to gym
- Going for a run after work on Tuesday and being so glad I did it afterwards
- Fresh fruit with plain yoghurt
- The cold weather hasn’t quite started and we had a lovely Wednesday evening, sitting on the bench outside in our garden
- Red cappucchino at lunchtime yesterday
- Healthy dinners from Sunday to last night
- Getting lost in a book. Currently reading “Silent Voices” by Ann Cleeves and cannot put it down.
I was hoping to go for a cycle tomorrow but other than that we have no plans and I love weekends where anything is possible but nothing is scheduled. We are thinking of lunch somewhere nice on Sunday or a brunch – we’ll see 🙂