Despite being a 3 day week for me (sore throat that wouldn’t go away and was going to my chest) it still felt like a long week. Work has been busy, the weather cold and I’ve not had the highest level of energy while taking every sore throat remedy I can find.
Also since I’ve gotten into cycling I’ve been wanting to get cycling shoes (but not the ones with cleats) which leaves me with very few options. Finding a pair that fits comfortably has turned into an impossible task (what is up with my feet?)
So I’m ready for Friday and am counting down the minutes to 4:00pm.
My gratitude list for the week includes:
- Sushi for dinner last Friday
- Catching up with one of my Aunts on Saturday morning. We had breakfast and ended up chatting for over 2 and a half hours
- New cycling shorts and jacket. So comfortable – cannot wait to get back on my bike
- Clinique goodies – I had to stock up on some toner and night cream and treated myself to some new make up.
- Strava – so glad I joined and it was cool seeing my activity for April.
- Finally sorted out the bathroom cabinet. And did another shelf of the linen cupboard (1 to go).
- Rain!! Started Monday night and we got more on Tuesday.
- Feeling better after staying home 2 days this week. Sore throat seems to be going. I slept so much and staying in my jim jams, keeping warm and just taking time to get better really helped.
- Finished reading “The year that changed everything” by Cathy Kelly and loved it. Going to do a book review soon.
This evening we are just going to do some grocery shopping and then have a quiet evening ahead. Tomorrow we have an adventure planned – hoping the weather plays along as it is an amazing place for photography (I’ll hopefully do a post on it next week). Sunday I’m hoping to fit in a slow cycle – feel like I haven’t exercised in ages and know I have to take it slow.
What is on your gratitude list this week?