A new month and a new set of mantras and goals. April flew by far too quickly. I was just getting over the fact that March was finished when May arrived.
My goals for last month were:
- Finish last 2 shelves of linen cupboard Nope. No excuses.
- Sort bathroom cupboard out See above. Again no excuses.
Go to gymYes and it was great! Read 3 books
- Live out my OLW for the year. Stop making excuses and just release! I like to think I’m getting there.
Decide on a blog name – new blog is getting there – just need to make a final decision on the name.Yes at long last! Will be sharing my new blog soon. Go for a cycle. I lost my cycling confidence a bit and need to get it back.I went for 3 and my longest cycle was 36km’s.
- Drive more often. Definitely a trend here with wheels and I. Nope.
- Drive more often
- Declutter last 2 shelves of linen cupboard and organise bathroom cabinet
- Plan dinners and eat more healthy lunches
- Read either “The power of now” by Eckhart Tolle or “The life-changing magic of tidying up” by Marie Kondo.
If overthinking was an Olympic sport I’d have so many medals! What is up with that – so annoying and such a difficult habit to get rid of.
Need to do more of this!
What is on your list for May?