The weekend starts in a few hours – something I’m incredibly grateful for! This week has been busy but I don’t feel like I’ve ticked much off my to-do list – just one of those weeks!
Each Friday there is a link up with the fabulous Peaceful Posse. Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ host this amazing Friday link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers share their gratitude lists and it is a great way to start the weekend. My list this week:
- Fun in Langebaan over the weekend. Took a days leave last Friday and spent a fantastic weekend cycling, visiting the spa, having braais and relaxing in a beautiful place. Love Langebaan!
- Getting back into my cycling. We rode around West Coast National Park and it was great seeing it at a slower pace on the bike.
- Dinner at Cattle Baron on Monday.
- Going back to gym on Tuesday – spent 30 minutes on the treadmill and then had a healthy dinner afterwards.
- Wine after super long days
- Rain on Wednesday
- Finding balance this week – just because we had a dinner out on Monday didn’t mean we couldn’t eat healthily the rest of the week. Countered the treat with lots of stir-frys this week and the scale registered it this morning!
- Waking up hours before the alarm and going back to sleep
- Feeling less tired – could be that we are back at gym/eating more vegetables/vitamin has kicked in
- My new blog finally getting there – might be able to start posting on it next week.