It was a 4 day week yet it felt longer. What is up with shorter weeks that do that? I usually post this at lunchtime but today got away from me and it is now early Friday evening and the weekend has arrived! Supper is on the stove and there is dessert in the freezer and I cannot wait to get on the couch with Mark and Masterchef!
Each Friday there is a link up with the fabulous Peaceful Posse. Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ host this amazing Friday link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers share their gratitude lists and it is a great way to start the weekend. My list this week:
- An amazing time up the Garden Route over the long weekend.
Left Cape Town super early and had breakfast at Flava before driving to Knysna. The weather there on Friday was sunny and even though the rest of the weekend was cloudy (we stayed in Wilderness both nights) we had such an amazing time. Drinks at Cocomos in the afternoon and dinner at Pomodoro. Visited the market in Sedgefield which was fun. Also drove past Buffelsbaai (last pic). Then repeated the drinks at Cocomos and dinner at Pomodoro. Seriously the pizzas are SO GOOD. This was probably my favourite Easter weekend.
- Fun with Instax pics. Photos that print instantly are so much fun 🙂
- Trying a vitamin as I’m over feeling SO tired all the time.
- Hot cross buns. With cheese. Yum.
- Mark got a new bike – looking forward to going for a cycle soon.
- Horrendous headache that lasted most of Thursday is gone. Hubby’s earache is better.
- Soothing hand cream. My hands are so dry with using hand sanitiser at work.
- Life in Pieces – I love this show so much. I’m still laughing at the cauliflower rice episode.
- Re-reading “Rachels Holiday” by Marian Keyes and enjoying it all over again.
- Watching Masterchef Australia.
We have a fun weekend planned. We are making the most of the last bit of warm weather – the mornings are already chilly 😦 So we are visiting one of our favourite places tomorrow.
What are your plans for this weekend? Whatever you have planned – enjoy!