It was a 4 day week here in South Africa with Wednesday being a Public Holiday. Even with a shorter week I still feel in desperate need of a weekend. Been fighting the flu and each time I think I’m over it, the cough returns!
Anyway it is Friday which means linking up with the fabulous Peaceful Posse. Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ host this amazing Friday link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers share their gratitude lists and it is a great way to start the weekend. My list this week:
- Going to a beautiful wedding on Saturday. It was a stunning day and everyone looked amazing. We sat at the loveliest table and had such a wonderful time. Here is a fun pic taken before the reception started.
- Dinner out on Tuesday. Had delicious burgers and a relaxing evening knowing the next day was a public holiday
- A wonderful day off on Wednesday. We slept late, had a leisurely breakfast, went for a long drive and had a relaxing afternoon. Weather was stunning.
- Gin and Tonic
- Being on target with my reading goals this year so far.
- Working for a wonderful boss who is always available to talk about any work concerns.
- Pay day today
- My hair is finally starting to grow. After my October haircut I thought it would be in a short bob forever.
- Getting a spa appointment for tomorrow – left it for the last minute but still got the time I requested
- My new blog……..won’t say more now but I’m revamping my humble blog and the new one should be up and running soon.
What is on your gratitude list right now?