What a week! Work has been super busy – it was our quarter end so the days have flown by in a mad rush.
When the alarm went off this morning I just thought TGIF! Weekend is here!
Each Friday I share my gratitude list and link up with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ called What’s up weekend? Bloggers share their gratitude lists and it is a great way to start the weekend. My list this week:
- Treated myself with a DKNY Nectar Love gift set. Stunning scent.
- Dinner at one of our favourite restaurants on Tuesday night.
- I’ve been lazy with preparing lunch and so I ordered through work this week. It was very convenient and saved time going to the shops at lunchtime.
- Glitter nail polish that changes in the sun. Looks like clear glitter indoors and goes a pretty peach shade outside.
- Reorganising our bedside tables and decluttering some drawers.
- Wore my new navy floral dress yesterday. Forgot to take pic but will be wearing it again soon.
- The series “Life in pieces”. Jen is my favourite character.
- Getting a Lindt orange chocolate today from a colleague as a thank you for something I’d helped with.
- The first cup of tea in the morning while I read. This week has been hectically busy but I kept my this routine and it helped.
- Getting a last minute appointment at one of my favourite spas for tomorrow.
Tomorrow we are going to do a day trip to Langebaan and I’ve getting a manicure, pedicure and my eyebrows seen to. Cannot wait for some pampering and relaxation.
What is on your gratitude list this week? Anything special planned for the weekend?