How is it March already? It means autumn is around the corner and I am not ready to say goodbye to summer. I bought really pretty sandals the other day and intend to enjoy them before the weather cools down.
Anyway on the goals front for February, I did appallingly. Last month’s goals were:
- Run more often – Nope
Read 2 books (minimum)– Read 3
- Sort linen cupboard – Nope. Looked at it. Closed door. Switched on TV.
- Pack healthy lunches for work – I got back into the habit of ordering lunch at work. Came up with some ideas for hubby’s lunches.
- Cook a new recipe – Nope. I watched an immense amount of Masterschef and that was the closest I got to thinking of recipes.
- Be more mindful – an ongoing goal I don’t manage to achieve as often as I should.
- Stop letting jealous people get to me – getting there slowly but surely. Ignored the 2 biggest cannot-be-happy-for-others-unless-we-are-involved-and-or-getting-something-out-of-it people in my life.
- Sort linen cupboard. Seriously.
- Learn to say no more often.
- Continue water conserving efforts.
- Blog at least 8 times and include our Sun City holiday and a post on the drought in Cape Town.
- Plan a spontaneous day trip or weekend away
- Go to gym more often
- Read 3 books
Mantras for March:
A rather crappy habit I have is mulling over anything that happened 10 minutes or 10 years ago. So this quote is so relevant for me.
A wonderful habit I need to get into.
Well there it is. What are your goals for this month?