Because they are probably jealous assholes.
I’m so OVER 2 people in particular trying their utmost to drag me down everytime my husband spoils me. Or we have a lovely holiday. Or something nice happens to us. But the moment there is a freebie on the horizon then it is a different story (for about 5 minutes). There are times I feel like screaming at their stinginess but utmost belief that hubby and I should give more and do more for the 2 most ungrateful people I’ve ever met.
If you have nothing nice to to say then SHUT UP. Very simple.
Well that is off my chest, time for my goals. January went alright but could have been better gym wise.
January goals were:
- Get back into a fitness routine. Run a couple of times a week. Could have done this more often.
- Look into gym classes to shake my routine up (once I get into one that is) went online and saw the classes that are offered. Still deciding which to attend.
- Plan meals for the week. Did this slightly better but lots of room to improve.
Declutter kitchen cupboardsYes – filled 3 bags of things we don’t use/need. Read 2 booksread 3 and did reviews on each Blog more often and schedule posts ahead of time– blogged 12 times in January. Started scheduling posts a day or so ahead. Plan birthday – my birthday is in 4 weeksFelt really special and spoilt by hubby, MY parents, family and friends.
February goals are:
- Run more often
- Read 2 books (minimum)
- Sort linen cupboard
- Pack healthy lunches for work
- Cook a new recipe
- Be more mindful
- Stop letting jealous people get to me
Here is to a great February. What is on your list this month?