Hello Friday, thank goodness you decided to show up!
I am counting down the hours until 4:00pm because I’m exhausted, in desperate need of wine and craving some serious couch and Masterchef binge time.
This week was long but there were good things along the way! This includes:
- My Mom getting better. Moving out of ICU and into a General Ward just made my Monday! Then on Wednesday she was discharged from hospital and knowing my Mom is back home is so awesome. I cannot wait to see her.
- Mark’s support over this difficult time. I’ve been worried, stressed, tense and so much more and his support was so appreciated.
- My Dad and how calm he stayed throughout my Mom’s hospital visit. There were moments we were so worried and my Dad just plodded on and got things done.
- Alison Pearson’s “How hard can it be?” what a brilliant sequel to “I don’t know how she does it?” I loved this book so much.
- Frozen yoghurt on hot days
- “This is us” is back.
- Date night on Wednesday – had dinner at one of our favourite restaurants.
- My birthday is next Thursday
- Still loving my Garmin watch
- Waking up this early morning and realising it was Friday and we still had an hour and a half to sleep 😊.
Hubby and I are going up the West Coast for a day trip tomorrow. Then Sunday is going to be busy, shopping, getting my birthday present, catching up on laundry and cleaning and hopefully going somewhere for a sunset.
What are you up to?