Hooray Friday is here! It was my first week back at work (okay first 3 days) and I’m back into the routine of things. Wasn’t the greatest week ever but I’ve settled back in and it has been a relatively quiet week so catching up from being away went smoothly.
I love Fridays because there is an awesome link up that takes place with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://coffeeuntilcocktailsblog.com/ called What’s up weekend? Bloggers share their gratitude lists and it is a great way to start the weekend as we look back on the positives of the past week.
This week the following made me happy:
- A wonderful time on leave with my ❤
- Short work week – only 3 days 🙂
- Date night on Wednesday. Had a very long day – first day back in the office and going to one of our favourite restaurants was a great start to the evening.
- Tea. Drank gallons this week!
- Making birthday plans – under a month away and I’m excited 🙂
- Morgan Taylor nail polish. Treated myself to 2 new bottles.
- New Polo handbag and purse I bought a few days ago.
- Whatsapps from my Mom.
- Chilling on our bench in the garden after work last night.
- Frozen yoghurt
We have a quiet weekend planned and I cannot wait. Going to have a braai tomorrow night and we need to do a grocery shop after work tonight. Going to try get to gym after I dust my membership card off!
What your plans this weekend?