I’ve relied on a great deal of tea to get through this week! It has been a mad rush from last Friday already and I feel in desperate need of this weekend. My MIL is out of hospital – her op went well but she gave us a scare on Saturday and Sunday. We are just relieved she is out and can now heal at home. Work has been very busy and I started early last Friday morning so hubby and I could have the 2nd visiting hour for that day. I had a deadline which I managed to tick off my list and then rushed out so I could be in time for a 3:00pm visit. We cancelled a braai with friends over the weekend and were constantly on alert each time our phones rang as FIL kept us updated in between visits to the hospital.
It was a stressful time and this week just felt like a juggling act of note. Needless to say, I’m tired and so glad Friday has arrived.
Each Friday Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://www.thebethnextdoor.com/ host a link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers take stock of what made them happy during the week and it is a wonderful way to start the weekend as we share our gratitude lists.
So here is mine.
- MIL getting stronger every day. So relieved her op went well and despite having a scare over the weekend she is recovering well so far.
- New Garmin watch which hubby bought me for our anniversary. Yes it is weeks away but I couldn’t wait.
- Ran my first 5k at the gym
- Clean home
- New Christmas tree which is up and decorated.
- My new Christmas decoration – loving Rudolph 😊
- Feeling festive.
- Finished another book. 1 more until I’ve read 40 this year!
- It is Friday and long last.
- A relaxing weekend to look forward to.
What are you grateful for today?