Another busy week! Another 7 days gone by and copious amounts of tea downed!
This time of year is always so busy and I try very hard to take a step back at times and soak up the festivity and not the stress! Sometimes easier said than done but I’m working on it.
I love Fridays because there is an awesome link up that takes place with Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://www.thebethnextdoor.com/ called What’s up weekend? Bloggers share their gratitude lists and it is a great way to start the weekend as we look back on the positives of the past week.
My list this week:
- Good news regarding my Mother-in-law. Dr is happy with how the op went and she isn’t having to have chemo. We are so relieved and grateful!
- Getting a last minute hairdressing appointment over the weekend.
- New Christmas CD’s.
- Hubby and I did some gardening on Sunday – a good workout and back garden is looking tidier!
- Monday was a super long day and we decided on a spontaneous date night! Went to the movies to see “Bad Mom’s Christmas” and then to Cattle Baron for dinner.
- Pizza. I had it twice this week 😉
- Awesome workout on Wednesday after work
- Fun department lunch on Thursday.
- Slightly cooler weather after the super hot days last week.
- My Garmin watch – loving it soooooooo much 🙂
What is on your gratitude list today?