Weekly catch up and gratitude list
Hello Friday. You certainly took your time. I’ve required vast amounts of tea, patience and – well lets be honest – wine but I’m really glad you’ve rocked up and will be bringing the weekend in a few hours.
Each Friday Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://www.thebethnextdoor.com/ host a link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers take stock of what made them happy during the week and it is a wonderful way to start the weekend as we share our gratitude lists.
- Awesome weekend. Delicious breakfasts out, long drives, a nap and chilling with hubby. Bliss.
- I sorted out our wardrobe – moved the winter clothes so there is space for the summer ones. Looks so organised and I’ll be honest I feel rather smug everytime I open the doors and see everything folded and hung neatly.
- Fresh linen.
- Reading with a cup of tea each morning.
- Started a new gratitude journal this week.
- Dinner at Cattle Baron on Tuesday evening.
- Lunch with a work friend on Wednesday.
- My husband and his endless patience.
- Mark planning something awesome for us this weekend…..cannot wait for tomorrow.
- Going back to gym last night and running for 30 minutes – felt exhausted but awesome afterwards.
What is on your list today?