I have been on leave and hubby and I spent a week exploring Pilansberg National Park and relaxing in Sun City.
First day back to work today and finally got through sorting my e-mails. At least it is lunchtime now and I can relax with a cup of tea 🙂
As we were away I missed the weekly gratitude posts but better late than never. Here is mine for last week 🙂
- The lovely B & B we stayed in when we landed on Saturday last week. Great start to our holiday.
- Seeing a leopard for the first time was beyond amazing!! It was our 3rd day on holiday and we’d visited Pilansberg National Park earlier that day. Hubby felt like going back and I’m so glad we did. It was a breathtaking experience seeing one so close.
- Being in nature just relaxed us so much. I wish I had that chilled feeling on ordinary days too.
- The amazing weather. It was so hot each day and I was thrilled I’d packed in lots of summer clothes!
- Spending hours in Pilansberg National Park each day and then returning to have a braai and drinks on the balcony was bliss.
- Getting a haircut and a tint. I haven’t cut my hair since December last year. Now it is short and I’m a brunette again!
- Making memories with my husband. He always makes our holidays awesome.
- Fun in Sun City – so much to do there.
- Taking a break from social media was wonderful. I had my phone on but didn’t spend any time on Whatsapps, didn’t log into FB or Twitter and it was so peaceful.
- A quiet weekend after we flew back on Friday night. We had breakfasts out, went through our photos, took a long drive yesterday and it was a great end to our leave.