Yippeee it is Friday 🙂
Each Friday Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://www.thebethnextdoor.com/ host a link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers take stock of what made them happy during the week and it is a wonderful way to start the weekend as we share our gratitude lists.
My list this week:
- An awesomely lazy Sunday. Hubby made us a delicious breakfast and we lounged around. It rained so he didn’t get the photo he was hoping to get but he stopped off at Dunkin Donuts 🙂
- Reading Sophie Kinsella’s “My not so perfect life”. I loved the Shopaholic series and her stand alone books are also wonderful
- A boss that appreciates my work
- Going back to gym. Had an awesome workout on Monday after work.
- Tried a new biltong on Tuesday – delicious
- Dinner with Mark’s parents on Wednesday
- Tea with honey – soothing when you’ve got a sore throat
- Saying no to something and the world not ending
- Mark’s new phone – this means I get his current one 🙂
- Weekend is 3 hours and 10 minutes away!
What is on your list right now?