Each Friday Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://www.thebethnextdoor.com/ host a link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers take stock of what made them happy during the week and it is a wonderful way to start the weekend as we share our gratitude lists.
I’m a day late with my list but since I was off ill yesterday I feel I have an excuse! My throat is feeling much better – amazing what comfort food, lots of tea and reading can do 🙂
My list for the past week include:
- Hubby graduated from his business college – I’m very proud of him
- Breakfast with my Aunt last Saturday. We chatted for ages and just had a wonderful catch up over good food.
- Shopping with a friend on Sunday. I bought 2 new outfits, pumps, sandals and pj’s.
- Relaxing Monday evening after work. Biltong and wine outside in the garden.
- Fun date night on Wednesday – dinner at one of our favourite restaurants.
- Dunkin Donuts. They arrived in Cape Town a little while ago but this week was the first time we tried them.
- On track with my book goal for the year. I aimed to read 40 books and I’m about to finish no. 32.
- A spotless home. When our home is clean and tidy and I’ve tackled the laundry I instantly feel more organised.
- A compliment from a client. Always such a good feeling when your work is appreciated.
The weekend so far has been good. Had breakfast at the Rambling Rose, did grocery shopping and then when back to Dunkin Donuts for treats for later 🙂
What are you up to this weekend?