The weekend is less than 2.5 hours away and it is a 3 day one – yippee!
This week has flown and as I sit here typing and listening to the rain I feel like it has been a good one. That said I am ready for 4:00pm to roll around and some relaxation to commence!
Each Friday Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://www.thebethnextdoor.com/ host a link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers take stock of what made them happy during the week and it is a wonderful way to start the weekend as we share our gratitude lists.
My list this week included:
- Mark. His patience and love. Being understanding while I’ve been grieving and always being there for me.
- Old favourites for dinner. Sometimes you need comfort food.
- Tea and a Debbie Macomber book – great combination.
- Feeling better after being off on Wednesday. Sore stomachs are the worst – I feel instantly miserable when I wake up with one.
- It is no longer icy in the mornings. Nearly time to move my winter stuff and bring out the summer clothes.
- Dealing with my grief better these past few days. Doing loads of self-care and taking a day at a time.
- Concentrating on being present and being more mindful.
- New Lucy Diamond book just waiting to be read
- Fresh bedding – slept so well the last couple of nights.
- Long weekend! Got a lot of fun planned for the next 3 days and knowing we don’t have to set an alarm for Monday morning is adding to the bliss.
What is on your gratitude list today? Have an awesome weekend.