It was a 4 day week and yet felt so much longer! Goodness I’m ready for 4:00pm to roll around!
Each Friday Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://www.thebethnextdoor.com/ host a link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers take stock of what made them happy during the week and it is a wonderful way to start the weekend as we share our gratitude lists.
This week I’m grateful for:
- An amazing long weekend. Haven’t felt so relaxed in ages.
- 4 day week afterwards – felt like cheating having Tuesday feel like a Monday
- Lunch with a work friend in a coffee shop nearby. I had a delicious breakfast for lunch.
- Taking a drive to Strand after work on Tuesday. Hubby didn’t get the photo he wanted but it was a spontaneous mid-week adventure.
- Pizza on Wednesday
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/ThePeacefulPosse/ I am so grateful to have connected with this amazing group of bloggers. I love the Friday and monthly link ups where we share our gratitude lists and monthly goals. So often I’ve read a blog post and it resonates with me so much. This group is wonderful and while I’ve always enjoyed blogging – I feel I cannot get enough of it now.
- Lucy Diamond – I adore her books and currently enjoying “The house of new beginnings”
- Tea with honey
- Hand cream that smells amazing. Loving my Oh So Heavenly Bye-Bye Stress at the moment.
- Tomorrow is the anniversary of hubby’s proposal. 11 years ago we drove to Chapmans Peak and he asked me to be his wife.
What is on your gratitude this list?