It has been a busy week and I’m thrilled that the weekend is less than 3 hours away.
Each Friday Lindsay http://theflynnigans.com/ Charlotte http://mypixieblog.com/ and Beth http://www.thebethnextdoor.com/ host a link up called What’s up weekend? Bloggers take stock of what made us happy during the week and it is a wonderful way to start the weekend as we share our gratitude lists.
My list this week included:
- Exploring Arniston and Cape Agulhas last weekend. We went through extremely early to Arniston and were in time for the sunrise then we walked around I got a few snaps.
Then off to Cape Agulhas which is the Southernmost Town in Africa.
We then headed to Hermanus where we stayed the night.
- Eggs Benedict. Had mine with salmon on the side at The Bistro the next morning.
- Buying the perfect pair of navy high heels. Finding a pair of navy shoes is like looking for a unicorn, a mermaid and the Loch Ness Monster.
- Old favourites for dinner – boerewors rolls and oven chips made my Monday!
- Rain this week. Our dam levels are still critically low so we are so grateful for every bit of rain.
- The wonderful community of bloggers I’ve discovered in the last few months
- Hearing from my colleague who left at the end of last month. Miss our laughs but at least we have e-mail.
- Read “Tuesdays with Morrie” by Mitch Albom. Brilliant. Loved Morrie’s attitude and beautiful view on life and how it should be lived. Determined to stress less over rubbish and live more in the moment.
- The heater
- Watching sitcoms that make you laugh after a long day at work.
What is on your list?