Hello Friday. You took your time this week!
It is lunchtime here and I’m really looking forward to the weekend. Feeling tired and ready for some relaxing (less than 2.5 hours to go). My list of things that made me happy this week are as follows:
- Celebrating Mark’s birthday last weekend in the Garden Route. We had an amazing time and cannot wait to visit again.
- Eased ourselves back into the week on Monday with biltong and wine before dinner.
- My husband and how he just gets me. With some people I sometimes feel I have to justify stuff but I never have to with Mark. He just accepts me for who I am, flaws and all!
- Pizza for dinner on Tuesday evening. I needed a treat after a mortifying moment – tried to climb into the wrong car after work. Thankfully my colleague and her son were understanding. Hubby thought it was hilarious 🙂
- Losing myself in a book. Finished book no. 23 for this year.
- Morgan Taylor nail polish – going to use my sparkly one for this weekend.
- Clinique goodies. Treated myself to some much needed products and got a gift with my purchase in a groovy bag.
- Yoghurt with honey
- Today I’m using a hand cream which just smells amazing. This was the last thing that my Gran gave me before she passed away last year. Whenever she visited she would always have a gift or a treat in her handbag. I’ve put off using this – it was the last gift I got from her and just felt extra special. It was just sitting in a drawer for some time now but this morning I packed it in and brought it to work to put on during the day.
What is on your list this week?